Learn all about the BCPTA Council, find out about the latest news and events, check our resource page, and give us feedback or suggestions. We want to make your experience here informative, yet as simple as possible. We look forward to working with you as one voice for every child!
Leslie Weber, Council President
If you’ve held your elections, please send PTA Council and Free State PTA your officer contact information! Needed info:
Position (President, Vice President(s), Treasurer, Secretary(ies))
Term of Office
Send info to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Council Bulletins
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2022 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2022 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May 2022 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2022 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2022 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2020 (PDF)
The Mission of the PTA:
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; and
- To assist parents in developing the skills needed to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Learn more about PTA by signing up to receive PTA e-Newsletters
National PTA publishes four monthly e-newsletters that reach a combined audience of more than 550,000 advocates for parents, teachers, and students.